Duckworth Pathology Group provides medical laboratory services
for patients and physicians in hospital, independent laboratory,
medical research, and educational institution settings.
The Duckworth reference laboratory offers an extensive menu of
diagnostic and consultative services provided by subspecialty
- Duckworth laboratories and pathologists process thousands of specimens each year for patients and their physicians throughout the South and Midwest.
- Our pathologists serve as laboratory medical directors and staff pathologists at multiple West Tennessee hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and patient service centers.
- Many of our pathologists serve as instructors and faculty of teaching institutions in the training of medical
- Duckworth’s laboratories have consistently maintained accreditation by the College of American
Pathologists and have continuously met the regulatory requirements of the Clinical
Laboratories Improvement Amendments (CLIA) in providing the highest level of quality in both the technical
and professional components of our services.
- Our technical services include on-site tissue processing that produces high quality slides for diagnosis and, as needed, special histochemical stains, all prepared by ASCP registered histotechnologists.
- Duckworth offers an extensive array of immunohistochemical stains with image analysis on selected markers.
- Rapid report turnaround is a priority.
- Our goal is to provide our physician colleagues with the information they need for diagnosis and patient management.